When in doubt about privacy compliance, call Audittrail
Let us help you assess the gap between the current and desired levels of compliance
Microsoft has taken note of 5.25’s success in providing customers with a “future-proof” GDPR solution and has invited us to the headquarters of Microsoft Corp in Redmond, Washington on April 3 & 4th 2018 to explain their approach.
Not only has 5.25 been empowering customers to become fully compliant to the GDPR, but 5.25 is a prime example of three Microsoft partners working together to provide end-to-end support to anyone working and collaborating in Microsoft’s digital workplace – Office 365.
Customers choose 5.25:
- To make an inventory, analyze and manage who, where, when, and what data is processed
- To register procedures and connect these with the GDPR guidelines
- To make collaboration environments (such as Office365) GDPR compliant
- To generate detailed reports and dashboards and communicate these to users, auditors and supervisors
- To get and stay demonstrably in control
Audittrail and Mavim are extending this business model and consortium with new worldwide partners for empowering Microsoft’s customers in the domains described.
- CirTekPro (*new)
- Arth Systems (*new)